Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's Your Lost Not Mine

Hmmm...sepertinya saya memang lagi naik wahana Histeria. Sesaat berada di ketinggian 60 meter dan sekarang jatuh hingga 20 meter. Luar biasa.

Speechless. He was so sweet to pick me at my office asking for lunch together. And he said that his lost so need a break. Trying to convince him that his not alone. I'll be on his side to conquer all of this obstacles, but the only thing he said just..."I don't know. I'm afraid to hurt you again. I have cheated on you?" Please find another reason just stop running from your fears. Stop being a quitter, be a fighter!!! You are to old to be like that. Time is clicking and all you do just running from your fears? Sorry to say, fears will hunt you where ever you go.

Dan seorang sahabat saya hanya bilang, "Well Pris, it's his lost not yours. Why have to fight for him." Walaupun sebenarnya ngga mudah untuk menghapus semuanya, tapi apa yang dikatakan teman saya ada benarnya juga. It's his lost not mine.

Mudah-mudahan berhasil menemukan kepercayaan diri untuk menghadapi rasa takut ya. Karena believe me, rasa takut itu ngga akan hilang kalau bukan kamu yang ngalahin sendiri.




No comments: